Overview Primary assignment is to match packing slips to correct PO for a specific Supplier. Manage service orders transactions. Investigate discrepancies and purchase order invoices. Investigate problems with packing lists. Responsibilities - Enter receipts into system. High degree of data entry accuracy required.
- Escalate PO or packing slip errors to the appropriate party and log issues for performance metrics.
- Support Kanban transactions and management.
- Manage service order picking documents for floor.
- Work directly with Service Group on shipment timing and expectations.
- Manage obsolete part process and part conversion transactions.
- Assist Master Scheduler and PC manager as needed.
- Take on extra project work as assigned. Qualifications - Must be proficient with Excel, Word and e-mail. Experience with any MRP required. Oracle ERP systems is a plus.
- Associates Degree in a related field or 2 years of experience in Material Management (preferred).
- Must be very detail oriented. This person will be able to show aptitude for tracking changes in data and analyzing the data to make recommendations to Management.
- The candidate must be able to communicate well with others in a 1 on 1, meeting setting, and as the leader of meetings.
- This person is expected to document his/her process and help make system and process improvements to his/her job.
- This person will have good root cause analysis skills as well as ability to take on projects outside his/her scope of work.
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...