Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
Since its inception in 1982, Symantec has grown into a Fortune 500 company through a combination of internal development, strategic acquisition, and partnering with industry leaders. At every step in the company’s growth we have expanded both our technological expertise and our understanding of customer needs. Our ability to successfully integrate internally developed with technologies we acquire has kept Symantec at the front of its industry and enabled us to provide best-of-breed solutions for millions of corporate and individual customers in more than 50 countries. It is what has earned the company almost every major technology award and top-tier rankings from industry analysts.Responsibilities
- Responsible for cultivating and closing sales driven from call center oubound call activity in the Small Business segment
- This team is expected to identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions via up sell of additional products and/or services
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
- Uses both established and un-established resources to execute sales responsibilities
- Works to help team improve processesQualifications
- Sales Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Proven history of overachievment in previous roles
- Business Acumen
Symantec - 23 months ago
Symantec's future seems to be secure. The company provides security, storage, and systems management software for businesses and...