The Field Merchandiser position calls for an individual with prior sales experience, understanding of new product introduction processes and use of color center. Must have working knowledge of paint, primers and able to learn computerized processes.
- Ensure product displays are clean and orderly to include color center cards, point-of-purchase materials and planogram.
- Provide mixing assistance with paints and primers when present on the sales floor.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problem/complaints.
- Relay information to stores concerning features and benefits, new product introductions.
- Coordinate and support sales events and promotions.
- Work closely with retail associates and store managers while building strong relationships.
- Will be stocking, facing and pricing products.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Some sales, retail or customer service experience.
- Must be flexible
- Must be able to work shifts and weekends.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work independently.
The successful candidate will be required to pass pre-employment, drug and alcohol testing and job appropriate medical testing.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.