Line of Service: Advisory
Industry: Products & Services
State & City: DC-Washington
Travel Requirements: 81-100%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 37989BR-0
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (www.pwc.com/us) is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC US) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of being part of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 169,000 people in over 158 countries across the PwC network are committed to deliver quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. People across the PwC network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC US, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
From strategy through execution, PwC Advisory helps clients build their next competitive advantage. As the world's second largest global consulting provider, we combine the breadth of knowledge of over 35,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. A long history of working with many of the world's largest and most complex companies means we really understand the unique business challenges our clients face better than most consultancies.
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
Our Information Management consultants help clients maximize the value of their data. This high performing team helps clients define their information strategy, architecture and governance, get the most value from business intelligence and analytics, and implement enterprise content and data management solutions to reduce cost and complexity, increase trust and integrity, and improve operational effectiveness.
PricewaterhouseCoopers advises Fortune 500 companies on developing and implementing effective global information risk management compliance programs and enterprise content management solutions Subject matter specialists provide our clients with guidance on ECM governance, strategy, policies, solutions and implementations. Our teams guide clients with documenting and enhancing processes and requirements; architecting design solutions; identifying and selecting technology tools; developing and deploying ECM systems; and providing ongoing support and transformational assistance. Our technology focus is on unstructured content management systems, including document & contract mgmt, records mgmt, web content mgmt, digital asset mgmt, search solutions, e-discovery tools and social media tools.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success in Enterprise Content Management, Records Management, or Business Process Management, including the following:
- Current knowledge of standards, strategies and governance, including taxonomy building and metadata models.
- Project management oversight of implementing ECM systems, including drafting content management strategies and/or implementation roadmaps, evaluating and selecting content management solutions, conducting current state-to-future state gap analyses against strategy and technology,
- Sales pursuits, including the leading and development of proposal content and technical solution questions in response to RFP's.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success in at least two full implementation projects dealing with technical solution design and development with one or more ECM Platforms, including:
- IBM FileNet, EMC Documentum, Microsoft SharePoint, OpenText, Oracle UCM, or Autonomy.
- ECM solution features, functionality and benefits to assist clients with vendor selection and implementation of ECM solutions.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), having lead to completion at least two ECM full lifecycle implementation projects that involved Requirements, Design, Build, Test, Deploy, and Support.
- Delivery of non-technical projects for ECM strategy or content governance.
- Project management methodology in, such as SCRUM/AGILE, Waterfall, or Critical Chain
- Application architecture, design, and development by creating or contributing to architecture solutions, design documents and guides
- Configuration and coding of ECM systems
- Object-oriented programming (.NET/Java), including designing, coding, testing, and troubleshooting
- Relational databases (Oracle/SQL Server), including the ability to write and execute SQL queries, PL/SQL (procedures, triggers, functions, etc.)
Preferred completed studies of academic concentration: Computer Science or Library and Information Sciences
Demonstrates proven extensive ability with the following software on projects related to enterprise content management and overall project management:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007 & 2010 (WSS, Standard, & Enterprise versions)
- IBM FileNet P8 (3.5.X and/or 4.X),
- EMC Documentum v5.3 & v6+ (Administrator, Webtop, web publisher, content server, DFC web services)
- Oracle UCM/URM 10g & 11g (Universal Content Manager, Universal Records Manager)
- Autonomy Products
- Additional ECM solutions
- Microsoft Project.
Demonstrates proven extensive ability to prepare, document and present concise, accurate documents and reports with attention to business writing and grammar, including:
- Analyzing information and solving problems
- Reviewing formal written reports and presenting ideas to small or large groups.
Demonstrates proven extensive ability as a project team member, including:
- Understanding personal and team roles;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members;
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Providing guidance, clarification and feedback to fellow team members.
Demonstrates proven extensive ability identifying and addressing client needs through actively participating in client discussions and meetings; conducting client interviews to gather data and summarize findings; understanding and communicating a broad range of firm services; and managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree required.
Content or Records Management, or any software vendor certifications
PwC - 21 months ago
PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value...