Highly regarded Services Firm is searching for an Internal Auditor to join their South of Boston team! This is a great opportunity for a 1-3 year Auditor with a solid, diverse internal audit background looking to take the next step in their audit career with a world-class organization! The company enjoys a strong reputation in the marketplace for the exceptional quality of their products and services, and is continually recognized as a top employer. This company is also well known for their corporate culture and quality of life the Audit Group is very team oriented, travel is local/day travel (no overnight), and there is also the opportunity to work from home as your schedule allows to help you achieve and maintain a strong work/life balance!
The Internal Auditor will:
- Work closely with Senior Audit Staff to conduct routine and complex financial, IT, compliance and operational audits.
- Contribute to the development of audit methods and testing programs.
- Evaluate and document the effectiveness of internal controls.
- Summarize audit findings and draft the audit report.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with applicable internal and external audit standards.
If you have all of the above experience and skill sets and are interested in a role where you will be able to have a company-wide impact and achieve work/life balance, please email your resume to James Mellon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related Business field.
- CPA, CIA, Masters degree or progress towards desired.
- 1-3 years of diverse internal audit experience within a sophisticated audit environment. Healthcare, Insurance and/or Public Accounting audit experience STRONGLY preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of auditing standards.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
If you are already working with a Winter Wyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to the person listed above.
Job ID: 119468
iCIMS Social Distribution
- 2 years ago - save job