Answer incoming calls from current Midcontinent customers to troubleshoot and find resolution to any issues related to Midcontinent Services.
• Troubleshoot Midcontinent phone, cable, and internet services.
• Record customer transactions accurately and with every call.
• Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Cross-train as requested to develop and broaden skill sets and to support customer demand.
• Document each call as trained by supervisor and or training department.
• Follow up with customers in a timely manner.
• Prepare work orders for customer related issues which may include but not limited to service changes, trouble calls,
downgrades and disconnects.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
• Adhere to Midcontinent Communications privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
• Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
• Support the mission, vision, and values of Midcontinent Communications.
• Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility..
• Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
• Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
• Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
• Actively follow Midcontinent policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• High school diploma or GED required, some college preferred.
• Previous customer service experience in a call center environment preferred.
• Technical troubleshooting skills preferred.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Do you want to be a part of something big? You’ve heard this before – “We’re Midcontinent … Part of Our...