Lands’ End is a premier source of apparel and gear for women, men, kids and the home – sold by catalog, online, and nearly 300 Lands’ End Shops at Sears. Since 1963, we’ve earned a reputation for quality, value and exceptional customer service embodied by one simple promise: everything we sell is Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End is a proud member of the Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) family of companies.
As a Storage Systems Engineer - Senior Systems Administrator, you would be responsible for planning, installation and documentation for Hitachi, IBM and Cisco based storage infrastructure hardware and software, identifying areas for improvement, problem identification and resolution and education of other support and operations personnel.
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Proven teamwork and leadership skills.
• Strong communication and technical skills.
• Senior position, minimum 5 years experience in Hitachi, IBM and Cisco storage technologies.
• Cisco MDS Director Class Switches
• Replication technologies (i.e. IBM SVC replication/TPC for replication)
• Data de-duplication technologies (i.e. Data Domain)
• Fiber Channel and FICON
• Storage management experience using IBM SAN Volume Controller and Hitachi Dynamic Provisioning
• SAN experience with IBM DS4000, DS6000 and DS8000
• SAN experience with Hitachi USP-VM and AMS 2500
• Experience with Cisco based SAN fabrics
• Solid understanding of UNIX and Windows SAN connectivity
• UNIX and Windows server administration experience
• Performance and capacity management experience required
• Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, perform root cause analysis and apply appropriate solutions.
• Must be able to work independently to produce results based on project commitments.
• 4 Year Degree or comparable work experience.
Optional skills include:
• Cisco routing and Multilayer Switching
• Mainframe storage connectivity experience
• Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) experience
Sears Holdings Corp. - 17 months ago
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...