This position is responsible for developing, directing and marketing executive education programs and international programs. This includes custom and open enrollment programs, working directly with clients on special custom programs in the U.S. or overseas. Responsible for the development and nurturing of relationships and exchange linkages with other organizations and universities.
- Education: At least a bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Experience: At least 4 or more years of related experience
- Skills: In depth understanding and application of theoretical knowledge of specific field (i.e., IS, Finance, Business, etc.); ability to function competently in a team environment; excellent analytical, organizational, reasoning and problem solving skills; ability to interact effectively with campus community and external customers; excellent verbal and written communication skills; computer literacy; ability to maintain accurate and detailed records.
- Physical Mobility: Normally sedentary with some mobility; i.e., able to travel to other campus locations; may require some bending, stretching, pushing as well as lifting of several reams of paper, etc.
- Environmental Conditions: Work is usually performed in an office setting. There may be close contact with CRT for long periods of time.
- Mental: Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet inflexible deadlines, remain calm during difficult situations, work under pressure and work with frequent interruptions.
- Other: Week-end and evening hours are required.
- Education: Master's/MBA or equivalent combination of training.
- Experience: Same as above, plus University-based executive education experience preferred.
- Skills: Teaching/training skills; understanding of adult-learning methodologies, foreign language ability helpful.
Regular Full Time
TEPPER SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Minimum Education Level
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Preferred Education Level
Master's Degree or equivalent
60267 - 97301 US Dollars Annually
Carnegie Mellon University - 18 months ago
We are a global research university with more than 12,000 students, 92,000 alumni and 5,000 faculty and staff. Carnegie Mellon has been a...