Is responsible to oversee the daily operations, programs and services of the nursing and home health aide departments. To assure quality patient services and facilitate processes in accordance with agency policies and procedures. Plans, directs, and participates in the delivery of professional services, assists in controlling costs through effective use of personnel, establishes and implements priorities for services.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan
- Two years Acute Care experience
- Two years progressive supervisory experience
- One year experience in a Home Health and/or Hospice setting
- Valid driver's license and proof of valid auto insurance
McLaren Health Care - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -