PT Accounting Clerk
Monday - Friday
30 hours per week
In business for 25 years, a small Accounting Firm located in Newark, DE is seeking a dedicated professional to join their team. The firm provides tax preparation, payroll, and other financial services to a broad clientele.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for tax preparation, processing accounts payable, posting journal entries, payroll processing, and financial statement preparation. The Accounting Clerk will also be accountable for maintaining records and files, data input into QuickBooks, financial data research, and the reconciliation of reports as needed. Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Experience with tax preparation and payroll processing
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and MS Office, Word and Excel, is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong sense of urgency and the need to thrive in a fast pace, high volume environment
- High degree of reliability, honesty, and integrity
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 6 months – 1 year related experience