The RN Coordinator II in the Outpatient Clinic is a full time Charge Nurse position. The Outpatient Clinic is a fast pace, dynamic environment in which the incumbent is the front line representative of Clinic leadership, accountable for the day to day problem solving and coordination of resources to ensure efficient and effective clinic operations across multiple pediatric sub-specialty providers that work in the shared clinic. This includes collaborating with providers to modify clinic flow to meet patient/provider needs, interfacing with families and patients to facilitate their clinic visit, and interfacing with various hospital departments and services to ensure positive relationships and resources are available to support patient/provider needs. This role has significant leadership responsibilities, including the following for MA staff: scheduling, maintenance of staff competencies, new employee selection/orientation, discipline, and completion of annual employee performance reviews. The RN Coordinator II supports and enforces department policies and procedures to ensure safe, efficient and effective patient care.
- Current RN License in state of practice.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited institution, Intermountain will verify upon hire
- BLS Certification or CPR for the Professional Rescuer certification
- 2 years of clinical nursing experience
- Leadership and mentoring experience
- Basic computer skills
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Standing, Walking.
- Outpatient clinic RN experience Acute pediatric RN experience
- Inpatient pediatric RN bedside experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...