Organization : Safety & Graphics Business Gro
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Missouri-Nevada
Job Type: Experienced
3M is seeking a Product/Process Engineer for the Safety and Commercial Graphics Division (Nevada, MO).
Job Summary :
3M's manufacturing facility in Nevada, MO is currently seeking a Product/Process Engineer who will work across all processes, departments, and focus factories on any product or process related issue and resolve customer quality issues in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
This role will be responsible for all aspects of product performance and quality.
Major Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Total Quality responsibility for an assigned product line
- Good communications with all functions within the organization, including production personnel, Laboratory, Marketing, Supply Chain and other groups
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with suppliers and Customers
- Continuous Improvement of processes and products
- 3M Nevada produces an array of high quality graphic products, tapes, and liners for the global graphic and industrial markets.
Location: The person hired for the position of Product/Process Engineer will be located in Nevada, MO and relocation benefits are currently authorized for this position. This position may include up to 10% travel.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
- Bachelors degree or higher in an engineering or science discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum of one year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Chemistry, or Physics
- Minimum of five years of manufacturing experience
- Minimum of three years of extrusion experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in web handling, coating, film extruding, slitting and/or converting
- Minimum of one year of experience in lean manufacturing and six sigma improvement processes
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Works well in a team environment
- Flexible to provide support for round-the-clock manufacturing operations as needed
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $27 billion in sales, 3M employs about 80,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=15rp5itg8/http:/cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http://www.3M.com&esheet=6627509&lan=en-US&anchor=www.3M.com&index=1&md5=d97e6d24dbc1a38178e1dde881fface6 or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
3M - 18 months ago
At 3M, we pair imaginative thinking with science-based technology to create globally-renowned products. We lead scores of markets: health...