Support and Manage revenue/eligibility analytical data needs for assigned business unit. Handle complex data requests and acts as a “go to” person for other Data Analysts.
Bachelor’s degree in data related field. 5+ years of data analysis experience, preferably in healthcare. Advanced SQL and Microsoft Access skills, relational database knowledge, and various data reporting tool experience preferred. Knowledge of statistics and application of high level mathematical models in medical and pharmacy claims data preferred. Understanding of health insurance business, claims payment procedures, strategies and trends in health care government programs preferred. Master’s degree and supervisory experience preferred. Previous experience with government payments to HMOs and state eligibility processes preferred.
• Identify and prioritize recurring and ad hoc data analysis needs of the Health Plan to insure accurate payments and eligibility from the state.
• Coordinate analysis and development initiatives with cross health plan initiatives and capabilities
• Perform analysis and reporting to support the Health Plan and Corporate
• Manage development efforts with technical team liaisons, including business requirements gathering and documentation, testing, delivery and user adoption, and effectively communicate deliverable expectations to the Health Plan
• Analyze plan data including service and clinical and trend analysis
• Develop reports through various data reporting tools
• Manage, mentor, and train team of analysts
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...