We're looking for a passionate Senior Gameplay Programmer who has worked on major published games, with proven ability to quickly learn new technologies, and solve difficult programming challenges with these minimum qualifications:
- 3+ years of professional game development experience at a major game studio
- Well versed in the process of delivering a game to market from A to Z.
- Can take ownership of and set direction for gameplay development
Your responsibilities will include:
- Experience with mobile platforms (iOS or Android)
- Experience with Unity3D, Unreal, or other public AAA Game Engines
- Experience in C#/C/C++/Objective C++
- Technical background in at least one of these game engineering areas: AI, effects, physics, graphics.
- Experience with 3D tools to facilitate content pipeline (Maya/3D Max, Photoshop)
- Experience/knowledge in modeling, rigging, animation, texturing, IK
- Experience in the areas of tools development, shaders and audio programming
- Background in Computer Vision or Image Processing
- Academic Degree in Computer Science
Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line: “AR Experiences Developer NY R&D”, followed by your name. We will contact back candidates having at least the minimum qualifications.
- Developing and designing unique Augmented Reality experiences and games
- Programming with Unity3D using proprietary computer vision libraries developed by Ogmento
- Gameplay programming while working closely with R&D engineers, designers and artists
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
Experience Required: + Years
Gamasutra - 2 years ago