GroupM is the management arm of WPP Group's media agencies, including such brands as MindShare, MEC, MediaCom and MAXUS.
We are the leading media investment network in the world and the stewards of nearly one-third of all global ad spending.
Our clients are leaders in their respective industries and represent more than 330 of the Fortune Global 500, more than half of the NASDAQ 100 and more than 30 of the Fortune e-50.
As an elite provider of communication services, our culture is built on fostering innovation and best practices to help our clients maximize their marketing and media objectives.
The Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist will support the Santa Monica office. He or she will greet visitors, screen telephone calls and inquiries, and address or direct incoming calls, email, faxes and mail as appropriate. The Assistant will manage schedules, appointments, travel arrangements, and general correspondence for the Santa Monica team. This individual may also provide general assistance during presentations, which includes presentation development, implementation, and client relations. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Assistant to enhance their skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Provide general administrative support to the entire Santa Monica office
- Serve as the front office receptionist and greet visitors upon their arrival
- Answer multi-line phones, assist callers, and route calls as appropriate
- Deal with general correspondence, including incoming email, faxes, and mail
- Manage schedules and appointments
- Arrange meetings and prepare dictations and minutes
- Organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Make travel arrangements for the Santa Monica team through the corporate travel agency
- Handle expense reports for senior level executives
- Assist with the development and execution of client presentations
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Strong experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a must
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work overtime when needed
GroupM - 8 months ago
GroupM operates in all major Asian markets. Please select the country link below to find your local GroupM contacts.
GroupM APAC regional...