Supports the Store Management team, in the achievement of the store's goals, by providing a positive shopping experience to our customers, through the effective execution of the selling and service culture of Cole Haan.
Establishing the Stores Selling and Service Culture:
- Achieve/Exceed personal sales goals and performance metrics while working as a team member to contribute to the overall stores total revenue goals.
- Provide a world class shopping experience by connecting with your customers through meeting and anticipating their needs.
Product and Visual Merchandising:
- Support the store management team in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control and loss prevention standards.
- Maintain the appearance of the selling floor; restock and merchandise according to Cole Haan standards and company directives.
Management of Human Resources/Creating Team Success:
- Maintain visual merchandising standards consistent with company brand strategies.
- Partner with management team on the implementation of monthly visual directives.
- Contribute to positive employee relations through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with co-worker and the management team.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Must have two or more years of retail experience
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- Basic computer skills preferred
Nike - 22 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....