Posting Job Title: Product Manager, High Speed Data, Residential
Requisition #: 145295BR
Posting Location: Herndon, VA, US
Area of Interest: Product Management
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Product Manager will be responsible for the product planning and execution of Residential Portal products and services throughout the product lifecycle, including: presenting the business case, defining the product vision, creating and maintaining the product roadmap, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, defining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), developing marketing plans, working closely with development, marketing, and customer care teams to ensure performance goals are met. Position will be responsible for value added services for High Speed Data residential customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
New Product Development
Working with a variety of vendors, business stakeholders, development and operation team members, this position will be responsible for:
- Managing partnership with vendors providing online safety and security products to Time Warner Cable
- Managing all stages of product strategy, feasibility, development, roadmaps, and support
- Developing new product strategies including preparing business cases and product roadmaps
- Developing monetization strategies
- Developing and executing project plans
- Developing financial models to forecast the financial performance of new products
- Evaluating the feasibility of new premium products for residential High Speed Data customers
- Evaluating key business partnerships in online security from a technical, financial, and operational
story formats and working
- Establishing web analytics to track and report on product performance
- Managing requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation, translating requirements into user
with engineering and stakeholder teams to prioritize their inclusion in development releases
- Developing user acceptance test criteria, working with design and operations teams to facilitate User
as part of product launch and operational responsibilities
- Maintain product playbooks and roadmaps, project plans, performance metrics and regular status reports
Qualifications: The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in delivering measurably successful products and services in a Cable, Internet, Communication Services or High-tech environment. Proven experience in developing strategies that can deliver leading edge portal solutions that will meet and exceeded business goals is critical. Selected candidate must have:
products balancing user experience and financial goals
- Excellent business and financial analysis skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing effective strategy presentations
- Solid understanding of web technologies with proven experience delivering successful customer facing web based
management and cross-organizational peers is critical
- Experience with designing and executing A/B and Multivariate testing in a web environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members including multiple levels of
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Experience in launching value added services and Internet security services
- Periodic travel may be required.
Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology from four-year college or university (MBA strongly preferred); and minimum 6-8 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CB TWC 05/29/2013
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 12 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...