We are seeking an Account Executive to join our sales team with a focus on bringing in new business and managing relationships with existing customers. The Account Executive will apply knowledge and expertise in eCommerce to consult with customers to further ensure maximum satisfaction and successful utilization as well as to help customers develop long term strategies and identify ways in which we can continue to help those customers grow through additional products and services.
The Account Manager will serve as the primary customer point of contact for ExpandLab and will thus facilitate interactions with other ExpandLab business units such as Development and Professional Services. Ideally, we seek to source a candidate from an eCommerce background, with a proven track record in selling to medium sized enterprises in the US. This position reports to the CEO. If you are passionate about what you do, have an entrepreneurial flair and are excited by leading-edge eCommerce technology, we want to hear from you.
Driving incremental revenue in new and existing accounts
- Maintaining a close relationship with set accounts and ensuring customer satisfaction. This will be achieved through regular and consistent communication and on-site visits with client contacts in a proactive capacity
- Ensuring that set accounts are utilizing all the appropriate features in Magento and related software
- Ensuring adoption of new Magento features as appropriate
- Maintaining high renewal/ low termination rate for set accounts by maintaining regular communication and actively monitoring any at-risk situations
- Attainment of set revenue goals
- Up-selling and cross-selling appropriate products and services
- Driving the ExpandLab relationship to the executive level within set accounts
- BS or BA degree required
- Experience working with medium sized retailers, and providing advice and direction to management-level contacts.
- Proficiency using Excel and MS Office applications
- Proficiency in conducting demos of web-based applications (SaaS)
- At least 5 years work history with a minimum of 2 years in a related position
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to form long-term customer relationships
- Previous experience in at least one segment of eCommerce
- Travel: 20%