JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. |
The Credit Card Defensive Litigation Group, part of the JPMorgan Chase Legal & Compliance Department, is a dynamic group of legal professionals that provides legal support for the Chase Bank USA, N.A. The Group's primary goal is to provide Chase Bank USA, N.A. with legal advice concerning both threatened and existing litigation. Some litigation is handled in-house entirely, while in some cases attorneys and paralegals work with outside counsel. The Litigation Group works with the business to assist it in assessing issues and understanding litigation. There are matters which reach across lines of business and attorneys and paralegals work together across lines of business to defend the case.
We seek a skilled paralegal to perform duties related to researching customer relationships, customer files, including account documents, correspondence and other media that are important to providing a defense. A successful candidate is a self starter who requires little supervision and has the ability to handle competing time demands.
Location: Elgin, IL or Chicago, IL
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of paralegal/litigation related experience
- Strong PC skills (knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of LexisNexis and/or Westlaw
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Excellent organizational skills
- Tact and good judgment in handling confidential information
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally at all levels, including senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including excellent telephone etiquette
- High level of dependability
Knowledge of collaboration tools like Sharepoint
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
CareerBuilder - 2 years ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...