- Subject matter expert on regional process. Create, update, and maintain business processes for assigned business teams. Identify and propose process improvements. Align processes across towers or regions. Ensure regions are compliant with global processes. Perform process compliance audits.
- Support specific projects and initiatives for assigned teams.
- Support the tools used in CSC-A (scope BPA/OSE split). Deployment support, daily use, and maintenance of workgroup and agent information.
- Provide process and tool training.
- Readiness owner for New Product Introduction (NPI).
Education and Experience Required:
High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred. 1-2 years experience in IT support environments
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Knowledge of support center metrics
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Proficiency with case management databases and tools
Ability document solutions for usage of other technicians and customers
Focus on one or more product lines (for example, proactive, reactive, storage, enterprise systems, etc.)
HP - 9 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...