The Service Representative Night (SRN) provides customer service support to the club members and guests.
- Responsible for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code. .
- Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests
- Ensures a safe and secure club
- Monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures are followed
Reports to the Service Manager (SM) or Assistant Service Manager (ASM)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Member Check in/Customer Service [60% of time]
Club Cleanliness and Safety [30% of time]
- Greet all incoming members
- Follow all check in procedures
- Answer all incoming inquiries and obtain appropriate information to direct/transfer calls or take messages
- Handle member service issues to include: Lost and Found items, new membership cards, change of address, EFT setup or change, and questions regarding billings and payments, etc.
- Record member concerns on the Member Service Log
- Record lost and found items on the Lost and Found Property Log and secure items per policy
Administrative [10% of time]
- Keep front desk area and lobby clean, clutter free, and orderly/organized
- Clean and organize lobby, and weight and cardio rooms
- Perform safety checks during the shift to ensure club is secured and safe
- Re-rack all equipment and weights
- Record equipment, facility, and janitorial issues on the Maintenance Logs
- Other cleaning duties as assigned
Qualifications:Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Read and be familiar with all club communications
- Ensure required forms are available, and completed and processed properly (e.g., Group X Reservation sheets, etc.)
- Inventory Front Desk supplies including first aid kits, and report to Service Manager when supplies are low
- Fill out Front Desk Planner and other duties associated with Planner.
- Other duties as assigned
Certifications / Educational Level:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) from approved organization (within 60 days of employment)
- Must complete STP Front Desk Night training (includes STP Club Orientation and STP Club Safety) prior to working alone at the Front Desk
- Must attend New Hire Training prior to first scheduled shift in assigned club
- Must have 6-12 months experience in customer service function.
- Experience operating multiple phone lines preferred.
- Basic Computer Skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for up to 8 hours and must talk and hear. The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels, and reaches with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, the world's largest privately owned and operated fitness center chain, began as a one-club operation in 1983....