Delivers merchandise to customers by filling orders.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents.
- Receives orders by reading mail and facsimiles; answering the telephone.
- Completes orders by editing for price and nomenclature; calculating unit prices and shipping costs; verifying product availability.
- Keeps customers informed by confirming and clarifying orders; noting shipping or back-order delays.
- Ensures delivery by routing orders to departments for filling; initiating purchase orders; tracking delayed orders.
- Provides information by answering questions.
- Maintains historical records by filing orders and related documents.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains work flow by sorting and delivering information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Entry Skills, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Scheduling, Travel Logistics, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement
Where talent and jobs meet. Your neighborhood staffing provider has grown into a $100 million dollar national firm that employs thousands of...