Senior IT Analyst - VIP
The VIP IT Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of IT Services to Unilever’s most senior client base including VIPs and Board Members
, located in the NA Cluster with primary focus on those located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. The VIP IT Analyst will be seen as the ‘IT Account Lead’ for these clients and will provide pro-active and re-active (Level 2/3) IT support and the on-going management of the ‘technology roadmap’ for these clients based on individual requirements. This role requires superior technical, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
Interfacing with Service Lines & Service Operations is key to the role. Working effectively with these teams to deliver IT Services to VIPs and Board Members is critical.
The VIP IT Analyst will need to be ‘leading edge’ with electronic technology and be multi-disciplined across a range of different platforms and devices including Microsoft Windows, Apple, and BlackBerry, for example. The role will include support for new technology not yet supported by BAU processes. The IT Analyst will partner with the business in best use of IT for VIP clients.
The VIP IT Analyst will interface regularly with the IT Service Desk. The IT Service Desk will provide Level 1 support for users and notify the VIP IT Analyst of all other support requirements and escalations via the Remedy Service Management Tool.
The main purpose of the VIP IT Analyst is to support in-scope VIP and Board Members. This role reports to the IT Service Delivery Manager in delivery of responsibilities.
Within area of responsibilities*
, the VIP IT Analyst will :
1. Interface with the IT Service Desk for all VIP-designated calls.
2. Engage as a single point of escalation for VIP services and communicate status to relative Business Partners.
Undertake the necessary activities to provide L2/3 support for applications and computing devices
Work with local vendors in delivery of management of Applications and computing devices
5. Assist with communication and resolution of Incidents for applications and computing devices
Provide Input during review of services and assist in the development of action plans
Undertake necessary activities to ensure achievement of both service restoration and improvement plans
Provide support for all travelling in-scope VIP and Board Members
9. Deliver activities to best leverage IT
10. Provide on-call 24x7 support for Board Members Support key off-site Executive meetings
EXISTING GLOBAL IT SERVICES
11. Provide Input during review of Global services and assist in the development of action plans
12. Track achievement of established action plans
13. Contribute to implementing key actions to address service improvement areas
14. Work with Global & Local vendors in delivery of Global services where appropriate
15. Assist with communication and coordination of status of Urgent Incidents and understand impact to support resolution of these incidents
16. In the case of relevant incidents with core processes works together with the functions in order to activate Business Continuity Plan to minimize disruption
17. Participate in problem management activities within area of responsibility as required to support Service Line/Operations teams in resolving problems
18. Work with business teams to ensure that the benefits of the existing service lines and new/updated services lines are achieved
19. Through the IT Service Line support the introduction of new IT Service Lines
1. Assist with processing of actual costs as required
COMPLIANCE & BUSINESS CONTINUITY/DISASTER RECOVRY PLAN
Adhere to governance & compliance framework
Support Execution of Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery plans as appropriate
: Strong technical and consumer electronic technology experience and superior interpersonal/customer service experience.
Bachelors Degree or similar qualification, 7+ years IT Experience within similar industry and/or in an IT Customer Service/Consumer Technology role.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Unilever - 19 months ago
160 million times a day, some-one somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Our brands include Dove, Knorr, Hellmann’s, Becel/Flora,...