System Integration Tester
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, write and execute testcases based on use cases and requirements.
- Document defects in tracking system and execute appropriate tests on corrected defects.
- Work independently with development team and other technical groups to communicate and resolve project issues.
- Work within the company's software development process.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 3-7 years of Software Quality Assurance experience testing web based and client server applications.
- Understanding and experience with all types of testing including functional, regression, system, integration, automated, destructive and smoke testing.
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases, including the ability to create SQL queries.
- Ability to search out, detect, clearly communicate and document software defects in multiple products.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in communicating information to project team members and different levels of management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interpret/analyze business requirements and create a level of effort for the project.
- Ability to work with multiple systems and learn complex business processes quickly.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment. Able to plan and re-plan for changing circumstances.
sologig - 8 months ago