The New Year is in full swing and we are looking for you!! We have a LOT of NEW positions!! Requires specific skill sets and experience! If you are eager to work, have qualified skills, hard working and ready to get started, here is a little bit of information and what you need to do:
**Please read the entire posting before arriving for the interview. If you do not have items below OR meet the qualifications stated you will be turned away**
We are holding Open Interview on Monday 2/20 & Tuesday 2/21 9am-12pm (walk-in’s taken until 11:30am, must check in prior to in order to be interviewed)
The SmartTalent Renton office has positions located from Auburn heading north to the Magnolia/Ballard area and every city in between!!
- Full Charge Bookkeeper: Must have min 2 years exp with a CPA or Accounting firm; knowledge of Creative Solutions; strong customer service (handle 25+ accounts). Successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, work well under pressure. Temp to hire – Burien - $17-$20 DOE
- Marine Loan Support: 1-2 years of exp as a loan processor or closer; must have knowledge of full process of a loan from initial call from client to closing the package. Notary ideal but not required. Must have excellent customer service; quick learner; strong computer skills. Small office of 2 people; approx 3 month project (might go longer or perm for right person) Starting March 15th - $15-$17
Clerical & Customer Service
- Part Time Administrative Assistant needed to interview with a great organization immediately!! Looking for a well rounded and experienced professional who strives for the best in their position, eager to help and do what is needed. Must have recent verifiable work history performing administrative/office duties including; heavy data entry, filing, creating correspondences (mail merge exp ideal), generate spreadsheets (using simple formulas) and must have strong organizational skills. Requirements: Intermediate exp MS Word, Excel & Outlook, 2+ years of administrative exp, desire to work part time for a long term basis, excellent spelling/grammar and strong communication both written and oral. Tukwila – 1pm-5pm (M-F) - $10.00 to start
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist: Specific candidate profile for the Reception/Admin position. Must have 2-3 years of reception; call center or customer service exp; Must be able to handle and proven exp in a busy, fast paced setting. High Energy and Outgoing personality must be seen at interview! Exp with conflict resolution is required! Must have solid computer skills, multi-task, outgoing, and professional demeanor for a well known large corporation in Downtown Seattle. Temporary and long term position, 7am-6pm $12.50 – interviewing immediately.
- Outbound Fundraising Recruiters: DT Seattle non profit seeking recruiters to make outbound calls for a great organization. Fundraising experience, sales, exp working with quotas, outgoing, ability to stay positive will make candidate successful. Long Term position - $11.75 to start – client interviews weekly!
Upcoming project for English speakers as well
- Bilingual Market Research – upcoming projects require a variety of bilingual candidates. Must be fluently in one of the following languages (Spanish, French, Korean, Cantonese, Japanese, Mandarin and Vietnamese) as well as English (read/write/speak). Duties: Will be calling people asking questions about specific topics in both languages. No exp req., just willing to learn, good typing and spelling skills. $9.50-$10 (M-F 2-9pm, Sat/Sun10-6)
- Bilingual (Spanish) Referral Specialist Interview immediately for right fit! Non profit in North Seattle. Community outreach/service exp is preferred. Must have great phone presence, strong computer skills and the desire to help the caller. Must be Bilingual in Spanish –will take both English and Spanish calls. $13.50 TTH for right candidate.
seeking 20 VIP registration clerks for event. Let’s bring Hollywood to Seattle. Must be charming, outgoing, friendly, ability to use MS Excel to check in guests. Candidates in high-end retail, product modeling, outside sales or modeling have success with this type of event.
- 20 Registration Clerks: Elegant and Upscale event coming to Seattle on March 3rd.
First event Feb 26th and several scheduled after; Mon-Sun schedules – various hours
- Convention Staff: We have partnered with several meeting planners holding their conventions in the City of Seattle. We need temporary staff to be the “Face of Seattle” Must have good customer service skills, solid computer exp, cash handling and ready to represent the city if a professional manner. Job duties will vary: Registration clerks, Bag stuffing, Cashier, etc.. Dress code required. $10-$11 depending on event.
Must meet the following criteria in order to receive an interview:
- Temporary Office Workers: We are always seeking skilled Receptionist, Admin Assistants, General office skills, strong computer skills, professional demeanor. Temporary positions vary based on client needs. Salary and location vary as well.
Must bring the following to your interview or will be turned away:
- Must have your own car or Reliable Transportation
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check (NO Felonies or Misdemeanors, Some driving charges may be ok) and drug screen
- Positive, Can Do Attitude
- Ability to read and write English
(I.e. Drivers License, ID Card, SS Card, Birth Certificate OR Passport OR Perm Res Card Or for an entire list, call the office)
- Current Resume
- 2 pieces of Documentation to show eligibility to work
Please complete and Online Application prior to coming. Select Renton-Office when it asks which office you are applying for. Make sure you paste a copy of your resume in the box in order for your application to be complete.
- 2 previous employer’s information for us to verify work history
- MUST have experience in a position(s) listed above
Interview times: 09:00am -- 12pm (last walk-in taken at 11:30am)
Location: 365 S Grady Way #E, Renton WA 98057
Plan to be in office for approx. 2 hours or longer – it is a 1st come, 1st serve
***Please note: applicants are screened immediately to determine the fit for positions we have. Items looked at are: previous work experience, salary expectation, city applicant resides in, shift availability, match to current openings. Applicant might be schedule to come in at a later time if immediate position isn’t available based on background***
Please visit www.smarttalent.net for other office locations and contact information as the Renton office only services Downtown Seattle, South Seattle, Tukwila, Burien, Des Monies, Sea-Tac, Renton, Kent and Auburn
eBay Classifieds - 2 years ago