Business Title: Senior Associate, Financial Services
Requisition Number: 35008
Area of Interest: Finance Management
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in CIO Advisory Services for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Hartford office.
* Support business development activities for individual opportunities, such as identification and proposal development, while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines and asset management industry
* Help execute the day-to-day activities of information technology advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
* Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
* Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
* Help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
* Help manage engagements according to KPMG’s financial and cost management policies
* Five years of consulting experience, preferably in the financial services industry
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field from an accredited college/university
* Experience with package implementation such as Simcorp, Eagle, and Asset Control are preferred
* Strong background working in and around back office, middle office, technology, and/or projects functions as a business or technical analyst with firm understanding of front to back trade flows, leading vendor systems, and/or industry protocols
* Ability to work independently and demonstrated ability to direct others while managing the demands of an ever changing environment
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Visio, and PowerPoint
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...