As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
We're currently looking to hire software development rock stars to help us move the processes of our design customers to the cloud. We are looking for talented, smart, energetic people to solve hard-as-oak problems. You will be joined by like thinking individuals who are looking to make a difference in the industry by helping to push SaaS and cloud computing into markets that are ripe for the picking. The ideal candidate will handle a wide range of exciting tasks from prototyping new techniques and technologies, to implementing real world, customer focused solutions.
The team will be focused on delivering cloud-based, on-demand software-as-a-service that will revolutionize the way companies organize their business processes and bring products to market. With no underlying infrastructure for the customer, the product can be deployed extremely quickly and innovations immediately made available. This stands in stark contrast to the approach taken by traditional software systems.
Success today depends on the ability to introduce innovative new products at the right time, while improving quality and reducing costs. This product will forever transform the way companies solve these challenges with a powerful, affordable, and easy-to-implement solution that helps companies become more competitive and grow their business.
- We are looking for a software web developer to work on cloud and SaaS technologies. You will be responsible for the following:
- Development of multiple web-based applications
- Active member of a highly skilled and motivated agile development team
- Work closely with product design and product management to collaboratively define and build elegant user interfaces
- Collaborate with other developers and colleagues to validate your designs
- Drive adoption of standards and common UI components across multiple teams
- Develop high quality solutions that when others see it in action will think, "wow, who is this rock star"?
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with Java/C# or C++
- Strong Computer science concepts – Data structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented design / programming
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Candidates with great passion for software development that have gone an extra mile in their course projects/work outside of the class will be strongly preferred.
Autodesk - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world....