Under the direct supervision of the Community Manager and Sales Manager, this position provides daily sales and administrative support for home sales customers to ensure that Shea Homes meets its obligations to each customer.
THIS POSITION IS REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AS PART OF NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Works under limited supervision and on own initiative performs standard and advanced customer service duties. Must be able to work successfully in a team environment; have a strong customer service focus; and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where continuous improvement is expected. Must have ability to balance multiple priorities and assignments, be detail-oriented, and conscientious with a dependable work ethic. Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communications, presentation, negotiation and people skills are required. Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relations with trades, internal and external customers. Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize responsibilities in order to consistently meet deadlines. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Works as a team member with the Community Manager and Construction Team
- Works closely with superintendent to become knowledgeable about all aspects of the homebuilding process
- Greets customers and assists them knowledgeably and professionally
- Follows up with customer concerns and questions in timely manner
- Maintains, improves, and updates the Sales Office
- Ensures models and surrounding area is clean and orderly
- Ensures all supplies are stocked (coffee, cups, napkins, cookies, sugar, cream, soda, candy, brochures, paper, etc.)
- Works with Community Manager to maintain accurate and timely paperwork
- Provides excellent customer service
- Continually strives to enhance knowledge and growth through classes and questions
- Assists with other projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- 4 years customer service experience
- Computer literate in MS Suite, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point
- Mortgage and/or real estate experience helpful
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Shea Properties - 13 months ago