Manager Deal Execution
Alticor Corporate Enterprises (ACE) – Ada, MI
Reporting to the Manager Mergers & Acquisitions, this individual will lead functions around the Mergers & Acquisition deal execution processes. This new role will support a growing investment organization performing a vital role in the company’s growth and profitability. This talent will be a key driver in the acquisition/business development process to continue to build a core center of expertise within Alticor. Responsibilities will include assessing valuation, research on market and economic conditions, guidance of acquisition target research, management of the transaction process, preparation of financial models, and leading the due diligence process including management negotiation and agreement oversight. Domestic and international travel required (20 – 25%).
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…
The accomplished individual will possess…
- Provide leadership on execution and process efficiencies related to Mergers & Acquisitions
- Establish and guide processes related to business development, due diligence, and analysis of financial and operational targets providing valuation assessments
- Lead staff in coordination and management of multiple priorities with competing deadlines
- Manage a team with full responsibility for execution of global business transactions (acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, partnerships, divestitures, and product licensing agreements)
- Serve as advisor to portfolio companies, managed companies, and the ACE and Alticor executive teams
- Intrepet complex valuation methodology to various situations offering strategic insight for complex decisions
- Lead successful contract negotiations, executing transactions that will achieve growth targets
An outstanding professional will have the following academic accomplishments and certifications…
- Minimum eight to ten years industry experience with exposures in Merger & Acquisition Deals, with a background in corporate valuation and/or investment banking
- Expertise in metrics, economic value, market and economic environments
- Advanced analytical and financial acumen to perform complex modeling for realistic projections around value, performance, and growth
- Strong project management, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills
- Experience leading complex transactions (global exposures desired)
- Leadership skills to mentor reporting staff in a high performance environment
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: http://www.amway.com/careers . Reference AutoReqID # BR.
- A BS in Finance, Accounting, Legal or a related field
- C.P.A., or M.B.A. desired
As a $10.9 billion dollar pioneer in the direct selling industry, Amway has been helping the world live better lives since 1959. With more...