Interested in leading edge technologies, custom application development, high-availability applications and how they affect business processes in a growing company?
We are looking for an experienced, bright, highly motivated, and creative SQL Application Developer with a proven track record and eagerness to learn new technologies. Our developers operate either as individuals and/or team members, are fluent in all stages of the development cycle, and are responsible for a variety of projects across business lines and technologies, occasionally taking on multiple roles. The ideal candidate will have strong design and development skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later as well as development skills in Windows and/or Web technologies. We develop primarily in .NET 4.0 (C#, VB), ASP.NET, SharePoint 2010 and MS Access with SQL Server 2008 as our backend data store. This candidate must possess minimum of 5-6 years of related technology experience, strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills and ability to able to manage and deliver multiple tasks within short timeframes. This candidate must be creative, self-sufficient and resourceful. They must have the ability to quickly learn both the technology and business concepts, and experience working on cross functional teams.
Strong relational database design and development skills
5+ years of RDBMS experience (SQL Server preferred)
Advanced SQL coding/debugging skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience developing SQL database objects for multi-tier application
Additional consideration for skills or experience in:
- Experience with Advanced SQL Server technologies, such as Message Broker, Replication and XML
- Experience with data warehousing
- Experience performing SQL code reviews and/or mentoring SQL developers
- SQL Server DBA experiences (non-production)
- TFS administration or related source code management experience
- Experience creating and maintaining Hyper-V instances
- Experience in development of multi-tier Windows and/or Web applications
- Strong object oriented development
- 2+ years of .NET Programming (C#, VB)
- MS Access Development (as a front end), COM integration
- Experience with wrapping and integration with 3 rd Party Components
- Application and middleware design and development (including n-Tier, client/server programming).- High availability, high performance application design and development
- SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
- Security design and implementation in enterprise applications
- WCF, WWF, WPF, SOAP, XML, XSLT, COM
We are committed to harnessing current and emerging technologies to improve our business processes. As a result, we aggressively embrace and implement new technology as soon as a business benefit can be achieved. Connolly is a Gold Microsoft Partner and was included in Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Programs for Office 2010. Connolly embraced .NET as a Release Candidate, SQL Server 2008 as a Beta product, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and AJAX before they became buzzwords and we will continue to explore new products and platforms as they become available. With over 400 dedicated servers in our Datacenter, 700+ terabytes of storage, dark fiber connections to our offsite locations and 10 Gigabit network backbone, we invest heavily in our infrastructure and personnel.
Compensation and Benefits
Full Time position based in Wilton, CT
401K and bonus plan
Health, vision, and dental coverage (employer subsidized)
Free on-site fitness center, etc.
SQL Server, DBA, .NET (C#, VB), WinForm,ASP.Net, SOA, SQL Reporting Services, MS Access, CSS, Ajax, XML, XSLT, HTML, VBA, VBS, XHTML, WCF, WWF, WPF, SharePoint, Web Services
Connolly, LLC - 23 months ago
We also offer over 600,000 promotional items to serve all the needs of your campaign. We have increased our in-house button making options....