Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a software and system engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices Nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute and as one of the top employers in the DC Metro area by the Washingtonian Magazine. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program and fully-paid and top notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
Candidates must have at least 5-10 years experience in Satellite Data Processing Operations, Test Program Development and Execution
Security Requirements: Must meet eligibility requirements for government security clearance.
- Demonstrated ability to create detailed test planning schedules, test cases, use cases, procedures and test validation plans for satellite ground system data validation tests
- Experience working with multiple Government stakeholder organizations
- Experience validating Product Generation and Distribution functions through Data Operations Tests.
- Experience generating test report documentation and analyzing test validation results.
- This individual will be able to support a fast paced environment with excellent oral and written communication skills, be a self starter, and be able to partner with various teammates to support all implementation aspects of a program.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering or related discipline.
IAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The name is not for show -- Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) has the trust of the US Intelligence community. IAI provides...