The TMC Scripting Supervisor will manage the script writer staff. The primary objective will be to manage workflow and prioritize tasks for staff. In addition to workflow management, this position will also be responsible for compiling, performing ad-hoc duties regarding data entry, and developing information to incorporate into the call center systems. Incumbent will research and respond to product/system inquiries from member-owned credit unions and other PSCU staff. Develop tools and procedures for the purpose of maximizing proficiency, quality and cost effectiveness and assist in coordinating the transition of these new tools and products into production. Incumbent will be required to assist the call center in maintaining service level goals through the development of tools and scripting to assist agent success. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible for learning and implementing high-standard customer service best practices for new products, services, and clients as well as maintaining the updates and consistency of scripts for current clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Ability to utilize personal computer and other standard office equipment with business applications and Internet/Intranet communications applications.
2. Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats and interacts positively and professionally with all levels of management, staff, members/clients and vendors.
3. Ability to exercise discretion and use independent judgment in making decisions.
4. Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills to compile pertinent statistical information.
5. Ability to work in a fast paced environment where systems and requests are constantly changing or being altered and customized for each individual/client.
1. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, handle, walk, feel and sit.
2. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Manage Script writer’s workflows and prioritize tasks.
Respond to member-owned Credit Unions and PSCU staff inquiries utilizing effective and coherent verbal and writing communication skills.
Utilize multiple database systems and applications for all products and services, including but not limited to PSCU products and Credit Union specific products.
Communicate accurate information to agents to assist in resolving issues utilizing knowledge-based tools from internal and external services. Assist in compiling detailed statistical information on scripts used by agents to assist Credit Union members. Create and standardize information needed to provide assistance to Credit Union staff, members, and PSCU staff.
Direct Credit Unions in the methods that are preferred by PSCU and other best practices identified by PSCU staff.
Communicate with training and quality departments by providing valuable feedback in the development of training tools and procedures directly related to scripting and other system updates/implementations.
Research and provide guidance on existing communication tools to both PSCU staff and clients.
8. Effectively work with tools necessary to compile and retrieve complex statistical information for each new client or current client as requested.
9. Act as an additional contact with existing clients including:
10. Assist in establishing relationships with new clients and assists in the implementation of services including:
- CUScripter – monitoring Missing Scripts and Escalations, Updating scripts as necessary, provide input on overall maintenance of scripts/procedures to improve member experience.
Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned .
- CUScripter – Providing scripting best practices, loading scripts, testing and implementation review.
Provide direction and leadership to staff; guide and coach staff in the completion of their day-to-day responsibilities and ensure established policies, procedures and guidelines are followed.
Direct staff to ensure all duties are performed in accordance with all company, division, and departmental performance standards.
Facilitate periodic review of departmental and team performance metrics to ensure they are fair and attainable.
Responsible for bi-weekly authorization of employee timecards for script writers
1. Bachelor’s degree in Management or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS :
1. Minimum three (5) years customer service related experience required with one (3) years experience in a call center environment.
2. Writing and verbal communication skills required.
3. Working knowledge of PC MS Windows-based software with proficiency in Word and Excel and a wide variety of office software applications.
4. Strong leadership and problem solving skills required.
5. Experience and working knowledge of help-desk and phone representative positions preferred. IF YOU ARE NOT USING OUTLOOK AS YOUR PRIMARY EMAIL, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL OTHER EMAIL
RIGHT CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK, CLICK "COPY SHORTCUT", AND PASTE INTO YOUR EMAIL.
Click Here to Complete Your Application
Since 1977, PSCU has been a leading provider of traditional and online financial services to credit unions. Today, we represent more than...