Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to students. Higher One offers a wide array of technological services on campus, ranging from streamlining the institution’s performance analytics and financial aid refund processes to offering students innovative banking services, tuition payment plans, and the basics of financial management. Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to allocate resources more efficiently in order to provide a higher quality of service and education to students.
Founded in 2000 on a college campus by students, Higher One now serves more than half of the higher education market, providing its services to over 1,250 campuses and 10.5 million students at distinguished public and private institutions nationwide.
At Higher One, we believe that every employee is critical to our success! Our innovative services depend on the energy, values, hard work and dedication of our employees. As we continue to grow, we look for others who are also committed to retaining a small-company feel while moving us to the next level!
Perform a wide variety of tasks related to deposit processing, remote deposit consumer capture, and mobile deposit capture; including, but not limited to: scanning deposits, preparing deposits, deposit review, verification of checks, placing delayed availability holds in compliance with Reg CC, and researching deposit information. Assist with calls, emails and support incidents submitted via the Internet from internal customers, Banking customers, and/or vendors and to oversee the handling of the incidents from start to finish. Provide back up for other Banking Operations employees. Communicate all critical information to responsible departments in order to obtain resolution.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Previous bank Deposit Processing, Branch Capture and/or Remote Deposit Capture experience a plus; previous banking experience a necessity, with 2 -3 years experience making decisions regarding delayed availability holds and Reg CC.
• Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven propensity to learn new technologies quickly
• Has the ability to acquire new skills efficiently, and thrives in a collaborative team environment
• Strong vendor management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with a focus on details
• Demonstrates analytical problem solving skills
• Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize assignments
• Detail oriented
• Ability to provide stellar customer service to resolution
• Self motivated
• Enjoys new challenges in a rapidly growing changing environment
Position can be based in either our New Haven, Ct location or our Oakland, Ca location
Come and discover why we are ranked #2 in Connecticut and #12 nationally as one of the best places to work for at medium sized companies!!!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress
- 20 Paid Time Off Days per year
- 8 Holidays per year
- Fun events
- Free Lunch - We have opened a full service cafeteria and hired and exec. chef and assistant chef that are making fresh soups, salads, hot and cold lunches for all employees three days a week
- Free Fitness Center - 24 hour access to Higher One's onsite fitness center
- Coffee Shop - enjoy a cup of coffee, espresso or cappuccino in the morning at Higher One's coffee shop in the lobby of our building, another great free perk to all employees
Higher One - 2 years ago
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...