Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
Jones Lang LaSalle is currently seeking an Associate Project Manager with 3-5 years relevant industry experience to join our Project and Development Services group based in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. This position has growth potential to become a leader in our development and/or project management business. Applicant must be proactive, driven, collaborative, and seek excellence.
Potential future assignments include office, retail, ground-up development, mission critical, industrial, hospitality, healthcare, commercial interiors and adaptive re-use projects.
ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER – Washington, DC
• Assist with the management of assigned projects from inception to completion.
• Strategically think to solve challenges for your project and your client.
• Be a team player.
• Provide timely and accurate project documentation and reporting.
• Proactively seek opportunities to assist the project team in providing superior client service.
• Exhibit developing experience and competence in all phases of Corporate Real Estate Project Management activities, including, but not limited to:
o Program Development
o Planning and Design
o Contract Management
o Conflict Resolution
o Risk Management
o Project Implementation oversight
o Project Closure
• Assist Project Managers as required in multiple areas in order to maintain aggressive schedules
• Ability to use all aspects of project management system(s) of record.
• General Office Duties if necessary
• Performs additional job duties as requested
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in related field
• Special consideration to applicants with experience in: hospitality, multi-site retail, healthcare or law firm work.
• Knowledge of basic business practices
• Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
• Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service
• Expert skills in all office software systems including Microsoft Work, Excel, Project, Outlook, Power Point as well as Adobe Acrobat
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.