Junior Air Quality Specialist (Job Number: 321154)
SAIC Energy, Environment & Infrastructure, LLC (formerly Benham) is looking for someone to join their family of employees as an Environmental Air Quality Specialist in our Tulsa, Oklahoma office. This is an opportunity to work with our air staff, within the scope of environmental regulatory air compliance, environmental permitting, and air dispersion modeling. The candidate should have advanced writing/technical skills and be willing to work and travel to various client sites and other Benham offices.
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Job duties will entail items such as the following:
• Reviewing state and federal air quality regulations to make recommendations on specific air related projects.
• Prepare emission estimates based on site specific information using the approved state and federal calculation methodologies.
• Prepare air dispersion modeling analyses
• Prepare annual emissions inventories
• Prepare reports for the Mandatory Reporting Rule for Greenhouse Gases
• B.S. in civil, chemical or environmental engineering, environmental science (or related technical degree)
• 0-3 years experience; preferably in an environmental related field
• Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
• Knowledgeable use of MS Word and Excel
• AutoCAD or GIS experience a plus
• Air Dispersion Modeling experience
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Jan 28, 2013, 11:37:29 AM
Primary Location: United States-OK-TULSA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...