This Maintenance Technician II--Electronic is responsible for ensuring that all electrical and electronic systems of buildings, equipment and instrumentation are maintained in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner. The role is responsible for installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and programming of PLC(Programmable Logic Controller) and interface software. The role is further responsibe for compliance of appropriate ISO procedures.
• Maintains and repairs all electrical and electronic devices and/or coordinates the maintenance and repair, thereof.
• Facilitates the acquisition of quotations from outside vendors for electrical maintenance work.
• Performs value analysis of quotes and service provided by outside vendors. Oversees work conducted by approved vendors.
• Interacts and provides guidance to contractors that perform work on site.
• Designs and assembles electrical control cabinets.
• Program, troubleshoot and repair PLC’s, industrial control systems and electrical systems on production equipment and facilities to maximimze production efficiency.
High School degree required; Associates degree in Industrial Electronics or certificate in related field or military equivalent preferred.
3-5 years experience programming and maintaining electronic and electrical systems in a manufacturing environment.
Prior experience in the tobacco industry preferred.
ERP Systems (SAP, MES) preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of Siemens-S7, WinCC, Allen Bradley and Beckoff systems
• Good troubleshooting abilities
• Extensive computer skills (MS office, Microsoft Windows NT-XP)
• Attention to detail
Walk, stand, bend, lift up to 75 lbs., working at heights
Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans.
RJ Reynolds - 23 months ago