AAA is a civic, not-for-profit organization rendering valuable service to the public, as well as many specialized services for the exclusive benefit of its members such as Automotive Services, Financial Services, Insurance and Travel. AAA Southern New England employees help and serve as a way of life. Through a 100-year legacy of service stewardship, our employees make valuable contributions to our workplace and the community that surrounds us.
- Respond to road service calls to provide mechanical assistance or tow service to members.
- Explain AAA Southern New England's road service policies and procedures to members.
- Check vehicle and equipment and report any need for repair or replacement.
- Maintain daily log of all calls completed.
- Inform dispatcher of any unusual traffic or road conditions.
- Responsible for following safety policies and procedures, reporting all accidents and injuries immediately to supervisor, and communicating unsafe situations to supervisor to help prevent accidents.
All candidates must be a minimum of 21 years of age with a valid driver's license
All candidates must be able to pass Driver License and Satisfactory Criminal Background Check.
Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Previous knowledge and/or experience in auto mechanics and operating tow equipment.
Ability to meet and maintain Club standards regarding driving record.
Ability to operate and/or use the following equipment: air tank, jumper cables, dispatch computer, lock-out tools, floor jack, air compressor, auto aid spray, wheel lock, funnel, gas can, air impact gun, tire mallet, hand tools, lug wrenches, air hose, a two-way radio, hydraulic winch/cable, car carrier, wheel lift device, safety chains, tow dollies, steering wheel strap, and tow sling/chains.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, climb or balance, and smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
NO ON-CALL HOURS!!
AAA Southern New England - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
AAA is proud to offer space reserved just for you from $44 p/nt!