Purpose: Be a key player on a small global team to turn electrical embedded systems design ideas into exciting new products.
- Design wireless battery-powered embedded systems for product lines in the bicycle industry.
- Develop test plans to verify and validate designs, review test results, and determine disposition.
- Create microcontroller-based firmware.
- Produce both analog and digital hardware designs throughout all stages of the project.
- Design, build, test, and debug prototype circuit boards.
- Responsible for driving a design from concept through product launch by utilizing strong interpersonal and teamwork.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to our online application system by clicking the link below.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) required.
- 3 - 5 years of experience designing and debugging low power embedded systems, computer programming, or other electronic product development.
- Wireless hardware and support firmware experience including wireless communication protocols.
- Experience with common embedded system toolchains and languages, including: C, C++, Assembly, and GCC.
- Familiarity with a variety of sensing technologies such as strain gauges, accelerometers, and hall-effect sensors and others.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to work with a global team.
- Knowledge or an interest in bicycles is a plus.
SRAM Corporation - 9 months ago
,,Chicago based SRAM, a maker of legendary bicycle components, opened its first office/factory in downtown Chicago in 1987. Now a global pre...