This position will be responsible for importing, validation, scrubbing, transforming, and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and/or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes. This position will play an integral role with Sales Management Team, Business Line Managers and distribution partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts sales research, collects and analyzes data from diverse sources to help identify and quantify revenue opportunities and to develop efficient processes and reports for various sales initiatives
- Ensure integrity of the data from diverse sources to achieve high quality data
- Uses analytic skills to track sales plans in geographic markets; distribution models; product and mix opportunities nationally and regionally;
- Identifies trends and opportunities; analyze information using various methods looking for patterns in data
- Works with EVP Sales to develop metrics and goals to increase sales productivity.
- Create presentations and detailed reports of data to present your findings with the team leaders
- Prepares sales compensation and productivity reports
- Designs and provides ad hoc reports, weekly revenue and flash reports and financial models.
- Develop and prepare information products to be used by the sales organization
- Performs similar job-related duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proven ability to collaborate with sales staff and management and position cohesive messages to diverse Team and functional roles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of sales data and how sales leaders use as a tool.
- Good written and verbal communications skills to multiple audiences.
- Strong presentation skills – both creating content and delivering message.
- Ability to get things down through others.
- A willingness and ability to work across organizational boundaries.
- Strong Excel and Access skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While IHC makes reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely materials contained in the Website, to check and update the materials and...