SGS Automotive Services N.A., a division of SGS Group based in Geneva Switzerland, provides commercial and statutory automotive related services to our clients in the US, Canada, and Mexico. SGS Automotive is a vehicle inspection company for the study, development and application of technologies for motor vehicle testing, diagnostics, repair, technician training, and information management.
Coupled with developing and managing Inspection and Maintenance programs, SGS also provides a wide range of commercial automotive industry inspection services such as New Car, Off-Lease, certified pre-owned, auction, B2B online, and dealer testing, inspection, and certification services. Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity, we employ over 53,000 people and operate a network of more than 1,000 offices and laboratories around the world. SGS is looking for part-time employee's to inspect leased vehicles.
This position is located in Lincoln, NE.
Automotive Services Manager.
- Work Schedules are Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 10 hours guaranteed - Flexible work between 10 – 20+ hours per week;
- Wage rate is between $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Must have your own reliable transportation along with a valid and clean license
- Must have minimum insurance liability limits of 250,000/500,000/250,000.
- The physical demands of the job require the employee to be able to walk, stoop, bend, squat, and kneel while inspecting
- The inspections are conducted during daylight hours in all weather conditions.
- The inspector performs daily travel and frequently drives their vehicle from site to site.
- Inspections can take place at a customer’s home or at a local auto dealership.
- Inspectors must have flexibility in work schedules (24 hour notice provided).
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience in vehicle preparation, inspection or body repair cost estimating helpful.
We provide a competitive compensation package which includes, Company Paid Life Insurance,
Company Paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Company Paid Dental Benefits through
SGS is much more than just a place to work. It's a place where you can put your innovative
thinking and business skills into high gear and grow.
The requirements listed above are not meant to be an exhaustive list of the knowledge, skills,
and/or abilities required for this position.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions,
duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained
herein restricts the company’s rights to assign, change or reassign duties and responsibilities to this
job at any time.
- SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SGS - 18 months ago
SGS is the world's leading independent testing, inspection, verification and certification company in the world.