Description: 3Pillar Global is hiring an experienced Senior Accountant who wants to assist Corporate Controller with preparation of monthly financial statements for the US corporate headquarters and five overseas subsidiaries as well as balance Sheet reconciliations, audit support and account analysis.
- Accounting Degree required
- Public Accounting experience required
- 4 – 6 years total experience required
- Solid understanding of GAAP required
- Proficiency with Excel/Outlook/Word required
- Foreign subsidiary experience a plus
- Great Plains experience a plus
Benefits: At 3Pillar, we are equally devoted to client and employee satisfaction. We pride ourselves on providing an employee-friendly work environment that includes:
- Commitment to teamwork, processes, and planning in order to ensure the success of the project and client objectives
- The ability to complete delegated tasks on time and work in a collaborative development environment
- The ability to communicate well both written and verbally with other team members and clients
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands.
- Company paid medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family.
- 401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
- Company paid disability and life for you and family.
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off.
- 11 Company paid Holidays.
- Business casual atmosphere.