If you have experience in carpentry and renovation, like a job well done and client satisfaction, then join our team at BATH FITTER!
We are seeking a quality-focused Installation Technician!
As an Installer at BATH FITTER you will be a full-time team member of a respected and growing industry leader. Your focus will be on installing a high quality finished product that exceeds the customer’s expectations.
BATH FITTER will help you achieve your goals
We provide a structured 2 week paid Training at our Training Facility
As an Installer with our team, you will need to be able to communicate well with our Customers and demonstrate a sense of urgency to meet their time commitment and expectations. Your carpentry experience and attention to detail must be matched by your ability to install BATH FITTER tub liners, showers and walls to perfection. Once fully trained, you should be able to work unsupervised and have the ability to troubleshoot in unique situations.
- General carpentry/finishing experience
- Experience with home remodeling is highly preferred
- A satisfactory driving record
- Attention to detail
- Intense desire to provide our customers with a beautiful finished product
At BATH FITTER, we understand how hard our Installation Technicians work in order to provide our clients with the very best remodeling solutions and service.
If you’re hired, you’ll also be rewarded with:
- Structured two week-long paid training at our training facility
- A new and different project each day – all year long
- Great compensation
- Comprehensive Benefit Package with a major portion of the medical premium funded by the company
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Paid time off
- 401(k) Plan Provided as well as Life Insurance
- The ability to work on your own – yet be part of our winning team
For more information on BATH FITTER, please visit our company website at
Bath Fitter - 12 months ago