Description The Senior Supervisor of Content Management will lead the day-to-day operations of a team of support analysts responsible for providing support for content management systems and initiatives.
- Daily resource planning, ensuring the required levels of support for projects and operational support are met and that work efforts are prioritized appropriately based on company priorities.
- Working closely with customers to negotiate the alignment of strategies between the IT content team and customers.
- Find ways to meet the objectives of customers through standard content management practices.
- Act as an escalation point for the content team, managing customer expectations and reviewing user feedback.
- Work with the appropriate Infrastructure teams and Application Support teams to determine root cause of recurring problems and determine proactive measures for prevention.
- Ensure technical solutions are captured in a knowledgebase.
- Manage team budgets and project budgets to ensure that team goals are met within prescribed financial commitments.
- Establish and maintain relationships with peer support groups, representing content management interests.
- Manage the team competencies to meet the needs of the business through appropriate deliverables, training and development of permanent staff.
- Provide support resources for IT projects.
- Adopt, support and lead transformation initiatives focused on continuous improvement of support processes
- Work with other teams to standardize support processes and expectations for all of Devon
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Requires the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of customers.
- Ability to interact with IT staff on processes and procedures for meeting customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science preferred
- Minimum of four plus years professional experience in content management.
- Supervisory experience required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Monthly travel to field locations and quarterly travel to team meetings
Devon Energy Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job
Independent oil and gas producer Devon Energy puts its energy into oil and gas fields far from England's southwestern coast, in North...