Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States -and 20 of the country's largest federal government agencies -has worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance. Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
San Antonio Delivery Center
is part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions.
Our San Antonio Delivery Center employees can expect to:
work with cutting edge technology
deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
receive continuous training and career development
- Provides technical and operational support for the day to day operations of the windows/linux server infrastructure.
- Responsible for systems operations efficiencies through the use of automation and configuration of infrastructure management tools.
- Provides support on the planning and implementation of all required preventative and reactive maintenance activities such as Windows updates, Antivirus updates.
- Provides support on adding/removing users from network, resetting passwords, checking and maintaining backups.
- Updates operations documentation, and documents installation instructions Installs, configures, and troubleshoots operating systems and related software to ensure application servers are built and maintained.
- Maintains Licensing and Support Contracts on current systems procuring hardware/software to support the shared project infrastructure.
- Manages relationship with application vendors and ensures they are meeting all service levels and responsibilities.
- Reports to the Project Lead on the project. Administratively reports to Tech Arch Capability Lead.
2 years of hands-on experience with LINUX and Windows as a System Administrator
2 years of experience with network hardware
3-4 years of experience with Windows updates, Antivirus updates.
Good Understanding of Virtual Infrastructure, User account configuration and system backups.
Ability to communicate ideas and problem solutions.
Ability to effectively work with people in other departments and/or outside of the enterprise.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
This role requires US Citizenship for Client clearance requirement.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Accenture is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, with capabilities in consulting, strategy, digital,...