Duties and Responsibilities
The position is responsible for bank-wide analysis of Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) analysis and reporting. Responsible for maintenance and oversight of FTP technical processing using OFSA (Oracle Financial Services Application). Analytical responsibilities include analyzing the balance sheet to ensure appropriate FTP is applied, working with Treasury department to understand underlying Finance and FTP theory as well as completing FTP methodology changes as required. Additional analysis including assisting Business Lines with FTP history restatements and plan changes as well as resolution of specific issues as they arise. Ongoing responsibilities include performing key FTP reporting and detailed instrument table checks during month-end close. Technical responsiblities include managing processing in OFSA including testing and modifying processes as necessary.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent work experience
- One to four years of experience in financial analysis activities
solid understanding of Finance theory
- Well-developed mathematical and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis, forecasting, and planning
- Expert ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
U.S. Bank - 12 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S. B...