Foodservice Equipment Repair TechnicianIf you are a hardworking technician with a desire to grow, we want to speak with you. We havebeen in the Foodservice Equipment Installation and Service business for over 50 years and are seeking motivated service technicians for the repair & service of foodservice equipment. As an established and growing company, we are able to offer: * Guaranteed 40 hours per week
Duties: * Organizes work by studying work orders, diagrams, specifications, and gathering required materials.
- Competitive salary
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Two personal days
- 401(K) plan
- Health Insurance
- Cell phone
Requirements: What we expect of you: At this time we are seeking only those candidates who have experience. 5 years experience preferred, but we are willing to train strong candidates with less years of experience. Our clients include some of the largest and most prominent restaurants and businesses in Indiana. Therefore a high level of professionalism is expected. Additionally, we are looking for technicians who are only satisfied with a job well done and constantly seek to improve their skills. Skills/Qualifications: Knowledge of Electrical, Gas, Plumbing, and Steam.
- Tests and repairs hot side Foodservice equipment by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing parts and components.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance and service as requested.
- Documents actions by completing equipment records.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.