DMI is a fast-growing IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm with break-through solutions for Enterprise Mobility and Cybersecurity, and industry-leading services in Strategic IT Consulting, Managed IT Services, Enterprise Application Development, and Health IT. Our commitment to excellence in service delivery has enabled us to achieve more than 970% growth since 2009, and in 2012 we were recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the top 500 fastest growing companies in the Unites States. Our rapidly expanding client base includes all 15 Federal Executive Departments, and scores of commercial clients. Ranked as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington D.C. area by the Washington Business Journal, DMI offers our employees continual opportunities for personal and professional growth and enrichment. DMI is a rising star -- hitch up your wagon!
Careers at DMI
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking a new class of Proposal Analysts. You’ll work with competent and motivated professionals, be managed and supported by a team that values your skills and commitment, and be rewarded financially for your efforts. Compensation is performance-based.
As Proposal Analyst you will:
- Work with a team of veteran, very successful business development executives
- Become an expert in Federal business development, capture, and proposal development
- Develop proposals for RFPs ranging from $10M to $500M
- Research opportunities and create competitive analyses
- Meet with customers and customer referrals to introduce our companies capabilities
- Coordinate various BD, sales, operations, and proposal shop resources
Working at DMI
- Four year college degree
- Zero to five years business, sales, customer service experience (Fortune 1000 company experience preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must also possess excellent computer skills including proficiency in all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ideal candidate should be an independent, proactive self-starter with a strong commitment to high quality work.
- Capable of reprioritizing efforts to meet dynamic workload and schedule shifts.
DMI offers salary, bonus and benefits that are competitive and reflect the high caliber of the person required! DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits including 401K matching and $2,750 annual training allowance. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
Digital Management, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 2002, Digital Management is an information technology strategy and solutions company focused on servicing the needs of a Federal...