Are you passionate about solving critical business issues with Microsoft technologies and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with bright and energetic professionals? Do you seek the daily camaraderie and technical focus of a dynamic, industry leading SharePoint consulting firm?
In this key SharePoint Architect role, you will be involved in numerous client SharePoint projects and will help clients define requirements, architect, design and drive the development/implementation of that solution. You will also design and build custom SharePoint Portals, Web Parts, Workflows, and integrate client line of business applications.
Reasons to join our Team:
- Work with bright, energetic people who have lives that extend beyond work as part of a real team. An exciting/fun place to work where friendships develop and extend outside of the walls of the organization
- 100% focus on Microsoft SharePoint
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Participate in a company undergoing growth, offering the many personal and professional opportunities that growth offers, and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Forward thinking focus on current and future leading edge technologies, work that is relevant to today and skills in demand tomorrow
- Building applications and products for SharePoint
- Holistic approach to SharePoint, not just focused on one aspect. Great opportunity for cross training
- Outstanding opportunity for growth and training and recognition within a high performance, collaborative and true team environment
- We are not a consulting company that is "everything to everyone". We have a strict focus on Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics line of Microsoft software.
What does it take to join the team?
- 4+ years of experience as a Microsoft Solutions Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web based applications
- Great attitude
- Excellent Communication skills
- Passion for Microsoft based solutions
This is a position based in Anchorage, Alaska with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Anchorage is a community with a thriving economy, rich cultural heritage, unlimited recreational opportunity and adventurous spirit. Sockeye is proud to call Anchorage home. Relocation assistance available.
Why Work at Sockeye?
Sockeye Business Solutions is home to a hard working group of people who like to work hard and play hard. There are very few explicit or defined roles for those who choose to call Sockeye home. We all roll up our sleeves in order to define our success. . .which we share with our clients. We are in an exciting field where things are changing daily; new software platforms are being built, new modifications, new interfaces, new clients, and serving our important existing client base. If you are eager to contribute to a team and be recognized for your contributions, Sockeye may be the very best place you have ever worked.