Offshore PM – Lafayette, LA Based
Over fifteen years of experience in the offshore oil and gas industry. Specific experience includes project management of oil and gas facilities and pipeline design and construction projects. Additional skills include expertise in project management including leadership of engineering teams, client relations, and preparation of project management documentation - execution plans, schedules, budgets, change orders, risk management plans, etc. and knowledge of engineering and design and construction processes. Project experience includes engineering design, procurement and construction management.
- Ensure the technical and commercial success of the project from the UPI perspective.
- Direct project activities from project award through planning, design, construction, commissioning, start-up, transfer to operations staff and close-out.
- Ensure client satisfaction to facilitate repeat business
- Accountable for the safe and successful completion of projects in compliance with applicable regulations and within established industry standards.
- Define project goals, objectives and critical success factors, ensuring they align with the project’s commercial strategies.
- Manage the development of engineering deliverables associated with assigned projects including the management of scope, schedule and budget.
- Ensure change management procedures are followed.
- Lead the identification of project risks and develops and implements risk response action plans.
- Implement project control systems to monitor project progress against schedule and budget.
- Work with the construction manager to develop a construction plan.
- Manage and monitor contractors’ and suppliers’ performance.
- Facilitate communications with project team and client.
- Bachelor’s degree is required - preferable in engineering.
- PMP certification and PE license are a plus.
- 15+ years project management and engineering experience in the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Deepwater project experience is a plus
- Track record of successful delivery of projects.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability.
OilCareers - 12 months ago
UniversalPegasus International is a leader in engineering, project management and construction management for the energy industry. Built on...