Under the supervision of the Talent Acquisition Director, you will partner with the Human Resources Generalists and hiring managers to provide recruitment support and solutions within The Estee Lauder Companies in the North America region.
• Drive talent sourcing corporately for all Brands and Functional Areas for a broad range of disciplines, including but not limited to Finance, Supply Chain, Research and Development, and IT.
• Partner with brand and corporate HR Generalists on recruitment needs – either as a resource for candidates or as lead recruiter for active openings including sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing fit/ skills, references etc.
• Cultivate and maintain ongoing strong working relationships with the HR Generalists in order to understand the business unit, workforce planning strategies, recruitment needs and to create a partnership that ensures a seamless hiring process.
• Network through traditional and progressive methods to identify and source passive talent (Talent Database, Social Networking, Career Fairs, Traditional Networking, Online Research, Job Boards, Diversity Initiatives etc.).
• Attend Recruiting Events, conferences and other networking functions to build relationships, source candidates and develop an understanding of the employment market.
• Build a pipeline of key talent available for immediate needs as well as future talent for future succession planning. Maintain talent database.
• Maintain an awareness of industry news and activity that may impact hiring trends and sourcing talent.
• Promote the employee referral program and actively network with newly hired employees.
• Responsible to support in interview requests from senior management.
• Prepare recruitment activity reports.
• Support the corporate commitment to Equal Opportunity, diversity and inclusion.
• Participate in special projects, as assigned.
• 5+ years of recruitment experience.
• Expertise in one or more of the following areas in any industry: Finance, Supply Chain, Research and Development, and IT.
• College or university degree required. MBA a plus.
• Advanced recruiting skills including, but not limited to sourcing, qualifying, networking, legal, job analysis, and relationship management.
• Experience using an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Taleo.
• Superior technological ability including internet and database maintenance and development.
• Proactive individual with strong attention to detail and follow through on action plans.
• Skilled negotiator with strong ability to service internal and external client base. Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with all levels of staff and management.
• Excellent project management, writing and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and...